Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Iron Chef Wednesday

I used to spend a lot of time with this girl I used to know and we used to chill at free concerts. And at these concerts you sit out in the summer, and you kind of let the sun fall on you, and think about whatever came into your mind. And I would find myself every once in a while, sitting around and wondering to myself, if I was an eclectic chairman of a futuristic Japanese castle and had an army of chef’s to make me shit, what would I do with myself. Well, look no further, for even though I do not possess an army of chef’s I possess one chef as strong as an army. And this man has no been challenged, by a person who although slight in size is quite large in stature in the cooking world. So, it is with great pride and a twinge of remose that I present to you, the Iron Chef Battle of the Millenium. And you are in luck, because we have a celebrity panel of judges: back from his tour of duty in Boston, the famous, but more infamous, Waltorious will judge. Also judging will be a man who was too large for the mystical island of Pasadena, and had to move to the bay area because Pasadena just couldn’t handle him. You know him as the man, the legend, but to us he will always simply be known as Caltech. The final man, imported live, but for your safety under heavy sedation, you know him as mean joe B, will be casting his vote. Or maybe Dan, I dunno or care.

Now Presenting:
Iron Chef Keith vs. Iron Chef Sheri. Live and in Pay-Per View at the HMS Fort Awesome at 6:30 this Wednesday the 22nd. By Pay-Per View, I mean we are going to split up the bill among those who attend the get together. Basically you are paying for the food.

So we live at 1181 Euclid which is just up past the rose garden on Euclid. You can catch the 65 at North Gate and take it or you can call someone for a ride. If someone else wants to come, they can drop by. Keith and Sheri, its on you to find an assistant. Word.

All right, some nitty gritty of the rules, we will announce a secret ingredient at 6:30 and then immediately adjourn to safeway, where Iron Chef Sheri and Iron Chef Keith will be allowed to buy shit they need because our kitchen is not stocked well enough to do this correctly without letting them buying stuff. Also, they get an assistant. Then they get, I’ll say until their done, but not to exceed an hour and a half to finish their meal of 2 items. The judges will score each dish from 1-10, best total score wins. I break the ties. The whole kitchen and the two Weber grills are theirs for the use. Also, the judges will be under strict orders to not use any coasters.

CEO Schwak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home