Monday, July 04, 2005

Going Nowhere, and I'll be there too

You know the amazing thing about life, is that I see something new every day. A few weeks ago I saw Keith weep openly as despite putting his blood, sweat and tears and sacrificing his first born son to the Gods of Iron Chef, Keith lost to Sheri in an Iron Chef battle Royale. Following his crushing defeat Keith has not left the kitchen, practicing his cooking style day and night. In fact, he'll probably never get this email cause we don't have email access in the Kitchen. But that's all right. Keith seeks redemption, and we have aquired a challenger once again deemed worthy of Keith, hailing from the hallowed grounds of wherever Oberlin is, Angela Miller.

So we live at 1181 Euclid which is just up past the rose garden on Euclid. This should start at 6:30 on Tuesday. You can catch the 65 at North Gate and take it or you can call someone for a ride. If someone else wants to come, they can drop by. Keith and Angela, its on you to find an assistant. Word. Otherwise someone who is not me will be provided. I mean, I would offer my help, but if I am still capable of walking, something has gone horribly wrong. To clarify for Sheri, I can only make two things and therefore am uneligible to be Iron Chef. Sorry, your idea about making me cook, totally invalid.

So two other things, #1, if you attend we will split the bill equally, and last time it was 7.50 per person, but this time its all vegetarian, so I would guess it would be slightly less (Think 6ish maybe???)
#2 If I didn't email someone about this, feel free to tell them, this wasn't meant to be an exclusive list, rather I am just too lazy to generate a real email list, and even if I tried I would fail miserably.

For Keith and Angie--
All right, some nitty gritty of the rules, we will announce a secret ingredient at 6:30 and then immediately adjourn to Berkeley Bowl, where Iron Chef Angie and Iron Chef Keith will be allowed to buy the shit they need because our kitchen is not stocked well enough to do this correctly without letting them buy stuff. Also, they get an assistant. Then they get, I’ll say until their done, but last time was like an 1:30 to finish their meal of 2 items. The judges will score each of their 2 dishes. I break the ties. If I break the tie I will vote against Keith. But lets be honest, we alredy rigged this so Keith will lose no matter what he does, so really, the votes don't mean anything anyways. The whole kitchen and the two Weber grills are theirs for the use. Last time cooperation with the oven was key. Also, in a similar rule to last time the judges will be under strict orders to not use any coasters.

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home